10 Reasons to Join the MaxiDent Family
1. Robustness and VersatilityAs a dental software developer, for over 40 years MaxiDent has been evolving its dental suite of software solutions for dental clinics. This has enabled us to take into account the many suggestions our users shared with us with regard to our services. Click here to expand this section
These suggestions, in turn, have made our dental software more robust and versatile to accommodate any dental clinic. This allows your staff members to perform all the tasks necessary to help your dental clinic run in an efficient and effective way. Through constant and consistent iterations in order to come up with the best dental software. Finally, we were able to do so by developing the most robust, comprehensive and all-encompassing dental software that can be found on the market today.
2. Small Company AdvantageWe all know that big companies have economies of scale. Having said that, small companies have the benefit of building deep and meaningful relationships with their clients. Click here to expand this section
And this is exactly what our dental software management team here at MaxiDent is doing every day. In a small company, each client is extremely important. We are committed to the success of our clients in the long run. Our entire software company is designed in a way that supports dental clinics and their staff through the management challenges that dental clinics face daily.
3. Business UnderstandingFor a software company to create great business software, it must understand the business aspects behind the organizations its software supports. Click here to expand this section
At MaxiDent, we build our software around the 3 drivers of a dental clinic: re-care, future treatment, and A/Rs. Our dental software assists your team to track these drivers throughout their day-to-day. But, a dental clinic is not only these three drivers. We have software tools to help with all the HR needs in a dental clinic. Only a company that has a deep business understanding of dental clinics can create an all-encompassing suite of solutions. Wouldn’t you like such a team of experts on your side?
4. Unique Service ApproachDental software is difficult to compare, but it is possible. When it comes to how service is delivered, it is impossible to compare it, prior to becoming a client. At MaxiDent, we have revolutionized how we provide dental software service to the dental industry. Click here to expand this section
We created “Success Teams”! These are comprised of an Dental Software Account Manager – for any business-related questions, a Dental Software Support Technician – for any technical difficulties you or your dental staff encounters and an Dental Software Implementation Specialist – for any training and project management needs you have. This unique way to deliver service allows our team to build relationships with the dental clinics in our MaxiDent family. Your dental team and our team create bonds that allow time-saving and the ability to focus on what matters most to your dental clinic – your patients.
5. Innovative ToolsMaxiDent is not just a dental practice management software. We are your go-to technology partner traveling through this treacherous business journey with you. We get it, you’d like to focus on dentistry. This is why our team is exploring new technologies and creating avant-garde technological tools to empower you and your team and creating many efficiencies in your dental clinic. Click here to expand this section
From patient communication, payment integration, human-resources module, patient app, to online booking and much more, we are always thinking about what is the next big technological thing in the dental industry that will help both dentist and patients..
6. Added Value PartnershipsIn life, you cannot do everything yourself. This is why we have created strategic partnerships with companies that are the best in their field. Providing services from marketing, VOIP telephone system, buying group for all your equipment and sundries, staffing and even dental consulting to ensure your dental clinic is realizing its potential and your staff have the right training and attitude to provide excellent patient care. Click here to expand this section
We have created a network of exceptional companies to cover all of your needs. And we’ve done this so you can focus on dentistry and providing excellent oral care to your dental patients.
7. FREE Professional LicenseSwitching a dental practice management software is not only hard and frustrating, it is also very expensive. But, with MaxiDent, it isn’t as expensive as you might think. Click here to expand this section
Since 2018, we have been providing our professional full license of the MaxiDent practice management software at no charge to Canadian dentists. Our aim is to remove the financial barrier that stands between your clinic and great software tools. We provide a site license, which means it works for small clinics with 3 computers and for big clinics with over 30 computers. If you feel that you are lacking the right dental software tools to help your clinic and team realize your potential, a free license is all you need to get started – it is that simple!
8. Free Data ConversionWhen it comes to electronic data, it is the foundation of your clinic. In today’s world of digital data and digital x-rays, your patient data is one of the most valuable assets you have in your clinic. As we started to offer a free professional full license back in 2018, at no charge, we have been offering a free data conversion. This will allow you to have a secured update of your dental patient data. Click here to expand this section
Our dental software developers work closely with our implementation team to ensure we are meeting your expectations with regards to your patients’ information. Through the years, we have developed an all-encompassing process to streamline the data conversion process. We begin the process with a test conversion, where your data is reviewed 3 times: first by one of our developers, then by our implementation technician and finally by your dedicated Implementation Specialist. The converted data is then reviewed with you and your team. Once you are happy with the results, we set a time and date for the live data conversion to take place. This is also the time when your staff are going to be trained by your dedicated Implementation Specialist. It is designed this way to minimize your downtime, while allowing both theoretical learning and hands-on training.
9. Amazing Team of PeopleWorking in your dental clinic, you know better than anyone that what separates a good company from an amazing company is the people who work there. A vendor who supports you on your journey to greatness must have a team of people who would do whatever it takes – when it matters most – to ensure you and your team can focus only on patient care. Click here to expand this section
We have gathered a team of specialists in their respective fields, to support your dental clinic. Our dental software management team prides itself not only on their knowledge and experience but in serving clients with a great heart. We focus on our purpose of empowering all staff through being genuine, caring and going the extra mile for our MaxiDent family of clients. We draw happiness and fulfillment from seeing our clients grow, flourish and prosper. We cannot wait to meet you. But, for now, feel free to meet our dental software management team, here.
10. Forward-looking TechnologyAlthough traditionally, our dental industry has been late to adopt technology, the world is seeing technology evolve at a scary pace. But technology is not the only thing evolving. The environment in which your clinic operates is changing just as fast. Click here to expand this section
Being a leader is all about tackling new challenges and ensuring that our dental software management solutions “uncomplicate” your day-to-day. Being one of the best dental software management company, we are constantly exploring new technologies to resolve challenges facing Canadian dental clinics from coast to coast to coast. We are exploring the various applications that Augmented Reality software can bring to your dental clinic. We’re looking at Virtual Reality, mixed reality and even robotics to ensure that when the time comes, you will have the right dental management technology solution to handle anything that comes your way, live a less stressful life and increase your and your team’s wellness while providing your patients the best of care.