Easily integrate your digital images with your dental practice management software using MaxiViewer™ dental digital imaging software.
Enhance images for improved diagnosis and treatment. And show patients their dental images at chair side to:
Mix-and-match different brands of digital imaging equipment. Seamlessly integrate multiple brands of equipment together on the same office network. Purchase preferred brands of equipment by function—a panoramic imager from one supplier, an intraoral imager from another. Let each provider use the brand they prefer for maximum confidence and productivity.
Starting a new practice with budgetary constraints? Not sure if digital radiography is right for your practice? Then, with MaxiViewer, enjoy the freedom to start small, try different brands, and upgrade your equipment over time as your budget and confidence in digital imaging grow.
And what will happen the day your preferred brand of imaging equipment is discontinued or grows obsolete? Be prepared to switch brands. Use MaxiViewer to protect your practice today against future brand termination and future-proof your investments in digital imaging equipment.
Save high quality digital images per tooth. Compare images and view previous treatment history graphically in the odontogram—for before, during, and after treatment comparative analyses.
Record the number of restorations per tooth, and see progressions and regressions graphically, instantly.
Improve your digital image viewing for better diagnosis, treatment and patient health with MaxiViewer’s advanced imaging capabilities—spot enhancement and magnification, brightness and contrast adjustments, noise removal, drawing and text labeling tools, the flexibility to customize and view different layouts, and many other state-of-the-art features.
MaxiViewer is a networked solution. View electronic charts and images simultaneously on any computer in your office. Always have the right images, instantly, for your next appointment. Share images to consult with colleagues and specialists on difficult diagnosis and treatment. Then, show patients their images to explain treatment options, book treatment, and obtain consent.
Send your patients’ digital radiographs electronically and securely (via ITRANS) for immediate insurance approval. Use this industry leading solution and eliminate the delays of sending x-rays through the mail for approval.
Take an important step towards going paperless… go digital with MaxiViewer to:
- Capture and see high resolution images in seconds
- Scan, capture and display a full mouth series in minutes
- View and enhance images on any computer in your office
- Improve patient communications for obtaining informed consent more easily
- Share images easily with colleagues for diagnosis and treatment consultation
- Integrate images directly into your practice management software to streamline your office workflow
- Send images electronically for immediate insurance approval, eliminating mail delays
- Add-on component to Maxident
- Non-proprietary, open-ended technology to support multiple brands of digital radiography equipment
- Networked image access
- Authorized image access required
- Advanced database
- Image management
- Image notes
- Export to generic image file formats, including *.tif and *.jpg for universal viewing
- Import images
- Document templates
- Email capabilities
- Print and Scan 2 Print
- Tool Box
- Spot Magnify
- Spot Enhance
- Edge Enhance
- Noise Removal
- Gamma Correction
- Custom Tool Bar
- Level Adjustment
- Auto Image Extraction
- Selection Extraction
- Full Screen View
- Floater View
- Add-on to Maxident practice management software
- Default and custom Layouts
- Pedodontic and adult teeth charts
- Acquire from Digital Sensor, Scanner, I/O Video, Still Digital, Phosphor Plate
- High quality images
- Before, during and after treatment image comparison
- Histogram View
- Image Selection
- Image Bar
- Color picker and Colorizer
- Image macros
You will be amazed with what MaxiDent dental management software can do for you.
North America 1-800-663-7199 / International 001-204-987-9099[/dt_call_to_action]